Privacy and cookies policy
- Collecting and using data
In accordance with the practice followed by the majority of www services, HTTP queries with which our server is addressed shall be stored by us. That shall result in our being acquainted with the public IP addresses which are used by users to browse the contents of our service. The contents being browsed shall be identified with the use of URL addresses. As well as of that, we shall be aware of:
- the time of receiving a query,
- the time of sending a reply,
- the name of the station of a customer – identification by means of the HTTP protocol,
- information about the errors which occurred in the course of conducting an HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the website previously visited by a user – if the website of our service was gained access to with the use of a hyperlink,
- information about the browser of a user.
The data referred to above shall not be associated with particular individuals browsing our service. In order to ensure the highest quality of the service, the analysis of files with logos is performed by us so as to determine, whether the structure of the website contains errors, what subpages are browsed most frequently, etc.
The collected logos shall be stored for the indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used for the administration of the service. The information contained in them shall not be revealed to anyone, except for the individuals authorized to administer the server. Upon the basis of the information in question, it is possible to generate the statistical data helpful in administration. The collective collation in the form of statistical data does not contain any data making it possible to identify the individuals visiting our service.
The personal data made available by you with the use of digital forms shall be stored in accordance with the principles determined in the applicable regulations of Polish law, in particular, in the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, issue 101, item 926, as further amended).
- Mechanism of cookies
The service uses so-called cookies, which means information data, in particular, text files, recorded by servers on the user‛s device, and which can be read by servers any time when a connection is made with the use of the user‛s device in question.
In particular, cookies files shall be used in order to:
- generate statistical data which help to understand the way in which you use the website of the service, what makes it possible to improve the structure and the contents of it;
- change the outside appearance or the version of the website making it possible to display the website tailored with your individual needs in mind (for example, in terms of the size of the font, layout and colours);
- storing session data (after logging in, thanks to which you do not longer have to re-enter your login and password once again at each and every subpage of the service. That file ceases to exist after the session is over);
- presenting commercials, or conducting marketing campaigns.
Cookies shall also be used by services which are connected by hyperlinks with by our service while presenting, for example, multimedia. In particular, these may include cookies, ensuring the possibility of logging, or used for delivering commercials matching your preferences.
- Change in the settings of cookies
As a default option, Internet browsers permit to store cookies on the user‛s device. You may make changes in the settings concerning cookies at any time. The settings of an Internet browser may be changed, in particular, in such a way so as to block placing cookies automatically on the user‛s device, or, to notify of every instance of placing them on your user‛s device.
Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by means of changing the settings of an Internet browser:
Refraining from making changes in the settings in the scope of cookies means that they shall be placed on the user‛s device, and, consequently, that information shall be stored by us on your the user‛s devices, and that it shall be possible for us to gain access to the information in question.
- Hyperlinks to other websites