SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT USE OF MEANS OF DISTANCE COMMUNICATION AND PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
The Regulations set terms and conditions for making purchases in the online shop maintained by the Seller at www.unikatwater.pl
The Seller is Unikat Dystrybucja II Marta Budzisz with its registered office in Stajenczynki, ul. Diamentowa 13, 87-125 Osiek near Toruń, entered by the commune administrator of Obrowo under the number 4149.
Registered under NIP number: 739-346-78-03, Regon: 340435625, also known as “Service Provider”.
Service Provider can be contacted by calling:
Consumer Infoline: 566591336 and 502 032 232 using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and Conditions – the Regulations. As regards services provided by electronic means, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Customer (Buyer) – a natural person who is at least 18 years of age.
- Subject of transaction – Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Shop. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the offer presented on the site is regularly updated. If, however, some of the Ordered Goods were not available, the Seller agrees to immediately notify the Buyer of the situation by phone or email.
- Goods – a movable property or fixed asset bearing a serial number, sold on VAT Invoice.
- Ancillary Service – a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Shop in relation to the nature of the products being sold.
- Product – Goods presented at the Internet Shop.
- Sales Invoice – Purchase receipts issued each time to the Purchased Products and sent with the Goods or by telephone.
- UNIKAT Online Shop (Shop, Online Shop) – an Internet site available at www.unikatwater.pl, through which the Customer can buy the Product.
- The Shop website – any website or subsite www under the address: www.unikawater.pl
- Order – statement of the will of the Customer, clearly defining the type and quantity of Products, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Distance Sale Agreement through the Internet Shop.
§2 General Terms
- The condition for making the Order in the Internet Shop by the Buyer is to familiarize with the Regulations and accept provisions of them during the execution of the Order.
- UNIKAT Online Shop runs retail sales over the Internet.
- All products offered at UNIKAT shop are brand new, originally packaged, free of physical and legal defects and legally introduced to the Polish market.
§3 Making orders
- All prices quoted on the website www.unikatwater.pl are gross prices in PLN and include VAT at the applicable rate. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders are accepted by website, by phone or by e-mail.
- Orders via the website and email address can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Ordering by phone is only possible within the hours given on the website.
- The order is effective if the Buyer correctly completes the order form and correctly submits the contact details including the exact address to which the Goods are to be sent as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.
- If the data provided are not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer. If no contact with the Buyer is possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- The Buyer agrees to issue and send by electronic means, to the e-mail address indicated by him/her, the electronic image of the settlement documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices electronically in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 17 December 2010 on the electronic invoicing, the rules for storing invoices and the mode of disclosure to the tax authority or the tax inspection authority.
- During the Order making, the Buyer may agree to place personal data in the Seller’s Online Shop database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Buyer has the right to inspect his/her data, correct them and request to remove them.
- The Buyer may use the option of memorizing his/her data by the system to facilitate the process of submitting another Order. For this purpose the Buyer should provide the login and password required to access his/her account. Customer’s login is the e-mail address given by the Customer. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer. Client’s password is not known to Seller and Customer is obliged to keep it confidential and protect it from unauthorized third party access.
- Once a successful order has been made by the Customer, he/she will receive an automatic response from the Shop confirming acceptance of the order.
- The start time of the order is the same as the time of receipt of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation.
§4 Costs and shipping time
- The Goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form or by phone or by e-mail. The Shop will inform the Customer immediately of an incorrectly filled in order form which prevents or may delay the shipment.
- The Goods are delivered by specialized courier companies. In some cases it is possible to pick up a personal item at the Seller’s premises.
- The shipment is delivered according to the deadline given for each product. When choosing the payment option “bank transfer” or “payment by credit card or online transfer” until the time stated on the website, you should add the time to deposit funds in the bank account of the Shop (usually 1-2 working days).
- The Buyer is charged with the shipping costs (shipping) specified in the transport price list. The amount of fees depends on the type of transport and the size of the order. The Buyer can read the price list at any time by clicking on the link “transport price list”.
- For each goods sold, a VAT invoice is issued.
- The payment for the ordered goods can be made via the electronic payment system or by bank transfer to the bank account of the Shop.
- For certain types of assortment, the Service Provider reserves the right to limit the method of payment by excluding selected payment options on the site.
§6 Receipt of Goods
- Deliveries are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Before picking up the shipment from the courier, check that the packaging has not been damaged in transport. In particular, attention should be paid to the state of the tapes or seals affixed to the consignment. If the package is damaged or if the seals are broken, do not accept the shipment and, in the presence of the courier, draw up the injury protocol and contact the Seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter. Failure to state any inaccuracies in the quantitative or qualitative condition of the consignment at delivery may adversely affect the outcome of the Customer’s claim for damage or theft of the consignment in transport.
§7 Withdrawal from contract
- A Consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a statement in writing within 14 days of receiving the product (legal basis: Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, Journal of Laws, item 827). This term is a deadline and counts from the date of issue of the items and when the contract relates to the provision of services – from the date of its conclusion. To keep that deadline, it is enough to send the statement before it expires.
- The law indicated in this paragraph refers to consumer sales, and therefore applies only to the sale to a natural person who makes a purchase that is not related to a professional or business activity.
- Goods returned in this mode will be accepted only if fully returned and the product and accessories themselves will be undamaged and will not show any evidence of use other than for the purpose of checking the product.
- In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the returned goods shall be returned at the own expense to the address of the Service Provider.
- The returned consignment must be accompanied by a written withdrawal notice and the account number to which the Shop is to return the payment.
- Within two working days of receipt of the goods along with a statement of withdrawal, the Shop will check the product. If the item meets the requirements mentioned in point 3 of this paragraph, a correction invoice will be issued. Original and copy of the invoice will be sent to the Customer by priority letter. The Customer should hop shall make a refund to the indicated account of the Customer.
§8 Complaint procedure
- Products are guaranteed by the manufacturer, importer or seller, in force on the territory of Poland. The guarantee period for each product is stated in its description on the Shop’s website. The detailed conditions for the implementation of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee issued by the guarantor. Most of the products have a guarantee that is carried out directly by authorized service points of manufacturers. The exact addresses of the service points are on guarantee cards included with the products and on the manufacturers’ websites. The Buyer may also carry out a guarantee claim procedure of Guarantee Via the Seller.
- Where the guarantee is granted by the Service Provider, the product shall be returned at the expense of the Service Provider, to the address of the Service Provider.
- The repaired product is returned to the Customer at the expense of the Service Provider.
- In the case of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the goods together with the letter specifying the type of discrepancies and expectations regarding how our obligations will be fulfilled must be returned at the expense of the Service Provider.
- The Client loses the entitlements specified in the Law on Special Conditions of Consumer Sale and Civil Code changes if, within two months of declaration of nonconformity of the goods with the contract, will not notify the Shop about this fact. To preserve the deadline it is enough to send a notice before it expires. In case of sale that does not constitute a consumer sale, the provisions contained in the articles 556-576 Civil Code are excluded.
- The administrator of personal databases submitted by customers of the online shop in connection with shopping is the Service Provider.
- Personal data are used for the purpose of executing sale contracts, so in consequence they may be provided to the entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of purchases for installments, to the institutions crediting the purchase. Customers have the access right to the content and modification of their data. Data is provided voluntarily.
- Cookies are used in the Internet Shop unikatwater.pl – it is necessary to proper use
of the Online Shop.
§10 Final provisions
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014 On Consumer Rights, Journal of Laws pos. 827.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with execution of contracts concluded between the Shop and the Customers will be dealt with by the appropriate court according to the provisions on material and local property in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964 the Civil Proceedings Code (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations except for the fact that contracts entered into prior to the amendment of the Regulations was made there is applied the version valid at the time the order was placed by the Customer.
- The date of publication of the Regulations is 1 July 2016.